Originally from Virginia, Jenniey lives in the Twin Cities with her husband and their 3 sons. She teaches whenever possible and does social media, reading, and editing for various lit journals and authors. She has just finished her MFA in poetry, and is currently finishing up a novel. You can find her recent work at the following places:
- A Yellow Bowl (poetry) in Gargoyle Magazine (40th anniversary #65, 2017)
- Come Home (poetry/erasure) in DIAGRAM (issue 17.1)
- Kisha with the Beads in her Hair—Belmont, 1983 (CNF) in The Austin Review (issue 5)
- We Are Persistence Runners (fiction) in Electric Lit Recommended Reading (issue 217) Available for purchase as a Kindle download here.
- American Family c. 1985 (poetry-CNF/erasure) in Nashville Review (issue 19)
- Now We Live in Town (CNF) in Slice Magazine (issue 18: Enemies)
- The Incredible Elk versus Sally P. Squirrel (CNF) in The Summerset Review
- We were not allowed to keep them (poetry) in HOOT
- Gertrude is Gay (fiction) in Gargoyle Magazine (issue 59)
- study, nine (poetry) in elimae
- At the park across the street from where Jane lives (unspecified) in New World Writing
- The Thing in Sharon’s Bedroom (CNF & illustrations) in The Rumpus
- Truths about Suicidal Women (unspecified) in Alice Blue Review
- The Boy and the Palm Reader (fiction co-written with Nick Kocz) in The Collagist
- Into the Rainforest (ficton) in Annalemma
- Lessons in Death and Drowning (CNF) in Slice Magazine (issue 7: Villains)
- Rape Me Barbie (CNF) in The Summerset Review
Please feel free to use this form to email me.
Comments, questions, and requests for link inclusion are all welcome.